dddrop 3D printers firmware upgrade 170428: what is new?
We are always focused on improving customer experience and constantly improve our products to match customer needs. The new firmware 170428 offers great new features.
- Filament detection compatible.
- Improved filament detection module compatibility
- Smart compatible.
- Remote printer control via Smart Module.
- “USB printing” indication, printer control inaccessible when printing via USB (disabled after 5 minutes or reset when disconnected from Smart Module or PC).
- Advanced Room-control compatible.
- Enhanced temperature and fan speed control.
- Available for serial number: 337362301+
- Filament change routine.
- Routine is equal before and during a print job.
- Minor bug fixes.
Upgrade your firmware!
Before upgrading your firmware, please make sure you use the newest print settings so it is compatible. Go to our support page and choose your 3D printer. Download the newest settings and then upgrade your firmware. Do you need help? Give us a call: +31 (0)314 377050.