Specifications WOOD filament*
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Weight: 0.75kg
- Print temperature: 200-235°C
- Melt temperature: 140-150°C
- Storage: cool & dry (15-25°C), away from UV light
- Standard print settings available
* The values are a indication for the print materials, no rights can be derived from this information.
What is WOOD filament?
Wood filament is a combination of PLA with wood chips. This gives the final product a wooden appearance. It is therefore suitable for products such as furniture and sculptures.
By the purchase of dddrop WOOD filament you will receive the dddrop filament print settings.