Have you already updated your filament basic settings to 01_ABS_PM3_S3D_180418 ?
Mid-April we released this important update of our ‘filament basic settings’. These are basic settings to get you started and find the best settings for your products.
01 = Setting number
ABS = Material
PM3 = For printer type PM3 and later versions
S3D = Setting file for Simplify 3D
180418 = Setting file version
Secondly we released a new firmware version 180418(1) and a new smart software version 1804111. The firmware is backwards compatible with Printer PM1, PM2 and all PM3.
The most important features/improvements are:
- After the bed levelling routine the printer is homed and the motors are disabled
- Mosfet loom is now compatible with the heatbed V1 & V2 (PWM mode)
- LED toggle with Smart and Push button (PRO only)
- Minor z-correction improvements
- Added Z-offset menu such that the Z-offset can be controlled from the menu.
Do not hesitate to contact Tech-Support for tips or support.
You can download these settings on our website: