This is the Privacy & Cookie Statement of the website and webshop dddrop.com (“dddrop”, “we”, “us”, “our”). It describes how we manage personal data collected through our website and explains how the information is used to provide services to you. All personal data is handled with care.
dddrop is a professional 3D printer manufacturer based in the Netherlands. dddrop is located at Logistiekweg 34 – 7007 CJ – Doetinchem in the Netherlands and will be responsible for your personal data.
Your personal data
We use personal data that you knowingly provide to us through our website or webshop as:
First and last name, billing address, shipping address, phone number, e-mail address and surfing habits.
dddrop will request you to provide this personal data in case you:
- submit a contact request;
- request a service from dddrop; or
- place an order in our webshop.
dddrop will use your personal data to:
- provide you with a requested service;
- get in touch with you upon your request;
- engage in (direct) marketing activities;
- engage in personalized communications or advertising (with your consent); and
- improve and analyse the use of the website.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device. Functional and technical cookies are necessary to enable you to use the website, and to allow us to measure and improve the effectiveness and quality of our website. We use (analytical) cookies to analyze and optimize the user experience of the website. With your consent, we may also use (marketing) cookies to show recommendations and advertisements tailored to your interests, and to develop marketing campaigns for specific target groups.
- CookieConsent: Saves the users cookie status for the current domain.
- __cfduid: Used by Cloudflare to identify trusted web traffic.
- lang: Remembers the selected language version of a website.
- __livechat: Used to hide the users personal adjustments to LiveChat.
- __livechat_lastvisit: Remembers when the user has used LiveChat for the last time.
- 3rdparty: Used to hide the users personal adjustments to LiveChat.
- recent_window: Used to hide the users personal adjustments to LiveChat.
- main_window_timestamp#: Used to hide the personal adjustments to LiveChat.
- IP address
- Technical characteristics like the used browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer or FireFox) and computer screen resolution.
- The page from which you started your visit to the dddrop website.
- Wenn and how long u use the dddrop website.
- Whether you use the functionalities of the dddrop webstite.
- Website_ga: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate data on how visitors use the website.
- _gid: Registreert een uniek ID die wordt gebruikt om statistische gegevens te genereren over hoe de bezoeker de website gebruikt.
- _gat: Used by Google Analytics to slow down request speed.
- hjIncludedInSample: Determines whether the users navigation needs to be registered in a certain temporary statistical indication.
- test_cookie: Used to check whether the users browser supports cookies.
- IDE: Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website users actions after viewing or clicking an ad of the advertiser with the goal to measure the effectiveness of the ad and to present targeted ads to the user.
- NID: Registers a unique ID that identifies the device of returning users. The ID will be used for targeted ads.
- bcookie: Used by social network service LinedIn for tracking the use of embedded services.
- lidc: Used by social network service LinedIn for tracking the use of embedded services.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: Tries to estimate the users bandwith on pages with integrated YouTube-video’s.
- GPS: Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.
- PREF: Registers a unique ID, used by Google to keep track of statistics on how the visitor uses YouTUbe video’s on different web pages.
- YSC: Registers a unique ID to keep track of statistics on which YouTUbe video’s the user has seen.
We rely on third party analytics cookies e.g. Google Analytics of Google Inc., for analytical purposes and to enhance the functionality and user-friendliness of our website. Google Analytics of Google Inc. is able to provide dddrop with aggregated statistical information about your use of this website. If you do not consent to the use of Google Analytics cookies, we will place a functional no-follow cookie on your device to remember your choice. This expires after 180 days.
You have the legal right to:
- access to your personal data;
- adjust or remove your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data, especially where processes your personal data for marketing related profiling;
- lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority AP.
We will retain personal data no longer than necessary.
Links & social media
Links to other websites can be found on dddrop.com. We are not responsible for the privacy & cookie statement of this linked companies/websites. Also if you share the content from dddrop.com on social media or other websites, your personal data will be visible to the visitors of your personal pages on these (social media) websites. We are not responsible or liable for any processing of your personal data such media.
Protecting your privacy online is an evolving area, and we try to evolve our website and services to meet these demands. If you have any comments or questions regarding this Privacy & Cookie Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.