Our Dutch reseller CAD2M will organize seminars for engineers about 3D printing. A survey of trade magazine and news site Made-in-Europe shows that more than 95% of the manufacturing industry thinks 3D printing is here to stay. It is seen as an opportunity to get into new markets, make better products and stand out from the competition. Yet many companies only see themselves get involved in 3D printing on the long term. The main reason for this is a lack of knowledge. For example about the investment, the techniques and the payback time. That is why CAD2M organizes the seminar ‘3D printing for engineers’. Here you will hear everything you need to know about 3D printing in engineering. Of course they will also show how easy the dddrop 3D printer works.
• What is the position of the 3D printer in the development process?
• Why does an engineer need a 3D printer?
• What determines the success of a 3D printer in engineering?
• Why is the dddrop 3D printer suitable for engineers?
• 12:45 – 13:00 Welcome
• 13:00 – 15:00 Presentation and live 3D printing
• 15:00 – 15:30 Guided tour
• 15:30 – 16:00 Drinks
Data and location
The ‘3D printing for engineers’ seminar takes place on July 25th, August 23th and September 19th at CAD2M in Doetinchem:
7007 CJ Doetinchem
Do you want to visit one of the seminars?