Smart + App releases
- When not printing, the hud can be used to preheat the bed and nozzles
- Error message setting is turned off automatically after logging out
- Timelapse videos are generated after a print has finished. This can be enabled in the settings screen on the cloud. The video can be downloaded from the file selection screen after a print has finished.
- Increased picture resolution
- G-code files are stored encrypted on the cloud systems. Only the printer can decrypt the
- Correctly display printer model
- Reduced network consumption
- Add input fields to maintenance screen
- Reduce startup time
- Improved performance and response time
- Reconnect to wifi network when in range
- Zooming in to picture is now possible
- Double click to select a file
- On login screen you can press enter to login
- Clicking on the current version takes you to the changelog
- Interface improvements
Printer firmware releases
- Printer version output is now correctly send to the smart module
- The tickness of the bed levelling tool is now specified in the bed levelling procedure
- Fixed a bug where the x position is limited to 320
- BugFix Service timer is now properly initialized from the eeprom
- Printing time is now defined as the time that one heater is active or the motors are enabled
- It is now possible to use filament change when the FFM detects a filament issue
- Added an about menu where the firmware version, serial code, and printing times are shown
- Time to service and total printing time is now displayed at start-up
- When service is needed a small wrench is displayed at the status screen.
- It is now possible to start a print without filament while the FFM is enabled. However, the printer will issue a warning.
- The printer is now stopped when a MAX temp is detected.
- The printer now allows z movement when the printer is not homed. A warning informs the user that the printer is not homed.
- Leveling routine is now available from the prepare menu